And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Monday, September 22, 2008

SEE DIANE!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR DARING ME!!!

"I" Missy D.....am not afraid! See!!! I will put any picture of me up just to tease you, even the WORST!!! lol
Everyone...These are a few crazy pics from when Diane came to keep me company one of the times that Nick was out of town.... IT WAS LATE! can you tell we were tired and...JUST A LITTLE BORED!!! lol Oh brother!!! If D had not dared me to post these...I WOULD NOT HAVE...they are not really our best sides...lol...errr something... whatever though...see D... I AM NOT AFRAID!!! NOW WHAT?!!! lol







7 comments:

Diane said...

How is it that you look good and not very crazy in all those pics, and I look like some pyscho path? What did I get myself into teasing you about putting these up!!!!!!!

K. YOU WIN....yes I just said that...YOU WIN (for this round) hee hee

Hmm...better be on guard when I grab my camera and snap pictures...hee hee *smile*

Well people....I LOVE MOllY!

Diane said...

I gave you an award. Come to my blog to pick it up!

Diane said...

However...I do think I look decent in the last one...or am I just kidding myself? lol

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

nope! You look great! =)

Mommy Reg said...

I think you two are still beautiful even in the middle of the night being silly. :)

Diane said...

Ah, thanks Mommy Reg...You are too kind! lol

Diane said...

You need a new blog Molly! Put up some WOF pictures!

Love u.