And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANALENE!!!!!!! =)

My BIG sister! I made her a Big Sister FIRST! =) lol


HAPPY
BIRTHDAY SIS (ANALENE)!!!!!
To a Beautiful, one of a kind sister, with a one of a kind family! With a one in a billion heart!

I love you Analene Rose! Nick and I hope that you have a WONDERFUL Birthday!!!











All our love,
Nick and Molly Hightower<><

3 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Thank you dear sister!!! You're the best!!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Sorry Sis...I am not sure why this didn't work before...but now I have got it on here for sure and it's only waaaaay after you are in bed at almost 1am the night of your Bday. Hope you like it any way sis! I love you!

Momma Bug said...

What a special birthday gift!! THANK YOU MOLLY!!

Some of your pictures got cut off, and I was wondering... since I am enjoying them so much, if you could try to edit them to fit your blog space?
Probably if you positioned them all the the left side of the page?

Doesn't it bug you that the format doesn't look the same on the actual blog, as it does on the page where you write and edit it?!! Grrr!
Sometimes I have to go back and edit mine two or three times just so I can READ it!

I will try to get you my phone number - I'd love to talk to you in person. It was pretty late by the time I got your kind message last night:-)

I surely do love YOU sister o' mine!

Love,
-sis