And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SOOOO EXCITED! Nick and I are playing co ed softball

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!! Nick and I are playing on a co ed softball team that our church and us decided to start, through card! There are people that do not go to our church on the team as well, random friends. It has been NOTHING short of the greatest time ever so far! Our first game was supposed to be last night, but the other team forfeited for whatever reason, so it ended up being a practise, and although we were disappointed, we still had a wonderful time practising! I have discovered in no time at all that I am extremely out of shape...I feel each game right through the week into the next..but so far even the pain just reminds me that we get to play and I get excited for it! It is sooo much fun being a part of something like this WITH my husband, on the SAME team!!!!!!! Melissa is playing with us too, and that is very cool! Mom comes to watch even our practises, which is pretty cool of HER, because last night it was COLD! Mom had a towel? wrapped around her...lol It was funny, but she didn't leave and that was the impressive part! Thanks MOm! =)
Nick and I are learning to trust God right now, through stressful times. It has been very cool. We both have really been just enjoying each other a LOT lately...sometimes life gets busy and you get stressed and you forget to enjoy what God HAS given you and each other most of all. Thank you Lord for working on our hearts and showing us how to appreciate one another more. We are so so so grateful!

4 comments:

2homeschool said...

To Cool. How fun. Our church has the same thing, I would love to join. I can't picture trying to guide four children while "We" play a game though. Maybe when they are a little older.

Very cool your mom came. I guess I mean that in two ways. "Hi" mom.

~Heather

The Diane Story said...

I am so excited to play softball with you Molly! I miss you!

Mama K. said...

Hi Molly!! Sorry it has taken me SO long to comment! Your blog is fun and I've enjoyed getting to hear how much your life has changed since, oh, about 10 years ago when I first got to know your family. Wow! Congrats on SO many things - marriage, business, etc...
Ben said that he'd love to run into you sometime--so if he doesn't look too busy, you should flag him down if you see him again! :)
Hope you have a great week!

-Kim

Alterton Scottish Terriers said...

Hi Molly, it's been a long time since I've seen you, but what fun to get caught up through your blog! I found it through a link on Analene's site - hope you don't mind. Great photos! Especially that cute little niece in the side bar!
-Faith