And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Thursday, January 1, 2009


BEST NEW YEARS I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!! =)
My Brothers From Japan came to visit!!! It was the best gift in the world!!!!!!
Having Nick know them is something that I have DREAMED OF! I knew one day they would, but they are my family and for them not to know Nick and Nick not to know them...oh it was killing me waiting for this day...I had no idea they would be here...so it was such a God thing and HUGE BLESSING!!!!!
WHAT A GRAND way to begin a new year!!! Thank you Lord...
Here are some other pics from our New years eve and New years Day as well. =)

4 comments:

DaddyReg said...

Great Pics.

Momma Bug said...

Was that post for me?
:-)

Thanks Moll!

I miss you.

-Sis

Diane said...

I am happy I got to start the new year with you! I love you Moll!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Love you too D!!! ME TOO!

..and yes Analene...JUST for YOU! =) xox