And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing like a girl chat! AND LAUGH! =)

A few of us..Hangin around after talkin!

The sisters chattin! here to the right! =)


My Nicholas WAY out in the dark field with the little ones, playing!

Well today has been one of those long days... Nick and I had our softball game tonight... WE DID GREAT!!!! We didn't win...but it was close and now I think all of us are feeling very excited that maybe our team CAN WIN!!! It was a great night of ball! The other team was unkind especially to one of our team. It was cool though, she really gave it to God and kept on through it all. They were out of line... My first instinct was to go over to them and give them a piece of my mind and tell them that they had no right to talk to this person or about this person that way! Who did they think they WERE any way?!!! It was hard but good...My thoughts changed after I thought of it a bit... i thought what i would want if the roles were switched with my friend and I...well, I thought, the best I could do was be kind back and ...then I thought well, I just won't go over there and kick there butt like I want to right now...then I thought... well that won't matter I am not around them and they are not being this way to me... then I THOUGHT...wow...my friend is the person tonight! It is ALL her! She is the one who must SHINE for Christ and be persecuted tonight for His NAMES SAKE...Our Team is a Church team in a league that is not...HOW ARE WE SET APART?... I will tell you how...When people like my friend decide to humble themselves and in Gods Strength show people who are pretty much being jerks (to not beat around the bush) Grace! Tonight I didn't have the chance to turn the other cheek...but my friend did... I went from wanting to talk her up and put them down right back to make her feel better, to encouraging her and I would want her to encourage me, and I know she would, to I guess turn the other cheek...She did, I was sooo proud of her. I was so grateful that God would let me be a part of watching things and learning something for my own heart tonight that was not even directly me. It was not easy to think this way, to think like we are called to, especially when it WAS NOT ME and was someone I love...But God is faithful...Thank you Lord for tonight and for a friend who gave you glory tonight and I pray was a light on our league! Keep giving us the chance to shine and not forget who we are in you first and for most! I am excited for this outlook, please continue to show us this way of thinking...ESPECIALLY...IN THE MOMENT! =)
After the game, I got to talk to my dear friend, Diane and it was sooo good! I didn't realize how long it feels like it has been since I got to have a GIRL TO GIRL talk. My husband is amazing, but there is just something about a girl talk that at times is JUST what one may need...After talking with my D, I realized just how much I needed a true Girl pal to talk to! I NEEDED THAT! Many of my friends have so very much going on in there lives and when we do see each other, there is so much else to talk about! Diane! I LOVE YOU, thank you so much for making me feel like ME AGAIN, and for listening to ME! I am so grateful. I don't always want to talk about what my heart is going through, and sometimes it just feels to confusing and hard to explain. I love how easy it is for us to share things...You were my gift from the Lord tonight. Thank you Lord and thank you for letting our God who is so GREAT use you tonight....IN MANY TIMES/WAYS love! I was soo proud of you today! I know you were and have been going through a lot and you played such a good game too!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Love you!
MOST OF ALL....Thank you for some WONDERFUL laughs with you tonight!!! We really were silly and it was well....SO MUCH FUN!!! Here are a couple of our goofy shots... Since I had such a good time that I couldn't go to bed without posting a blog and a couple of these great shots! wow...It is after midnight too! Hope y'all enjoy since I am awake any way...lol By the way!.. It was a late game and dark, so the camera did not like us and these are the silly pics that we ended up with! We had a good laugh at least! lol But the game lights made wierd dashes across our faces and the settings that we tried, just made us have two or three faces in one pic...and blerrrrred! lol Oh I LOVE YOU D! That was fun! Just what I needed! =)

I like this pic of YOU to the left!


Gosh now that I am done...it's past
1 am! I should try for some sleep!


Yikes! lol We look sooo scary in some of these!!! lol Eeeek!

1 comment:

The Diane Story said...

You are a true gift from God. You would think that we both planned on writing the same thing on our blog. Nope. God just knew what HE was doing tonight and showed us both through each other how to be salt and light to the world. Thanks for helping me keep the right attitude throughout the game. It was tough...but I did it, with your help!

I love you SO SO SO much, more than words can explain and I am forever grateful for you!