And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Thursday, May 8, 2008

We got to see the Palms!!!

Yesterday Nick worked all day in Sac..he got home as soon as he could manage and we rushed back out the door to Forrest ranch. My friend Elise just Graduated from Shasta Bible college, and he parents and sisters were able to come from Brazil (where they have been serving as missionaries as long as I can remember) for this special occasion, as well as her brother graduating in another state. Something came up and Nick and I were not able to go to her graduation as planned. So as it was there last night here last night...We went up the hill to see them (I have not seen them more then very brief in such a long time! Nick has never even had a chance to meet them!!! That was very important to me!

Elise is a friend that goes back a long ways with me and as little girls we would always dream up what the next time would be like that we would get to see each other and how "OLD" we would then be! lol See, the Palm family would come to the states for a year and then leave for four years and come back for a year and leave again for four.




Any way. Nick enjoyed them immensely to say the least. In fact we were talking about how we would love to go and work with them for a couple months if ever God wanted us to and we could find a way. We LOVED seeing them, even though our time was brief. I am so proud to share the amazing husband that I have with people that I love and respect so much...and MISS dearly too. Please keep the Palm Family in your prayers! Also, Elise is leaving for Israel to whiteness there for a couple months. She is thrilled and would love your prayers to go with her! She is one of the most incredible women I have ever known. She is so rare and pure of heart in my eyes....I am so very excited to see what God calls Elise to. She is one who has never changed in her contentment and joy to serve Jesus, her humility and strength. The Palm family (all of them) are such a beautiful family! Please Pray for God to bless and continue to guide them! Here are a couple shots we grabbed before we left last night. =) Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

The Diane Story said...

So glad you made it up there and were able to see them. I can't wait till summer when the four of us are able to hang out more. I love you!