And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bens First Bball Game and Mattie Was A Cheerleader!!!

OH I AM SOOOOOO PROUD!!!!!!!! My brother was the best looking kid on the court, not to mention that he played AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!!!!!! Mattie did sooo great! She was not off even ONCE that I noticed!!!! She stayed right in form and right on beat! Ben was a super star!!!!!!!!! He made me sooooo EXCITED I found myself mid air with my hands up and looking around after and seeing a couple people laughing at my enthusiasm! I have definitely never had that much fun WATCHING a game !!! Here are some pics from the night!
The first couple (that actually now that I think of it will show up as the last ones on here now) are pictures of a couple nights before...Mattie was practicing and Ben was showing us his new shoes! Oh...PS...Ben is Number 15!!!!!!!!! (GOOD NUMBER!)

7 comments:

Lady Jess said...

It was a great game! And don't worry, you weren't the only one going nuts. My dad and I fully enjoyed it as well :P P.S. I disagree with the girls, everyone thinks that the guys shoes are ugly, I think they look cool.

Ashley said...

Wish I had been there! Looks like you had lots of fun! Mattie is SOOOO grown up!!! She looks alot like you. It's so cute! Love the pics. Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEELLLLLL?!?!??! Did they win??

*SMILE*

Mattie looks lovely! Ben doesn't necessarily look LOVELY... :-)

Anyway, I bet you guys had a great time...wish I had been there!!!!!

~Emmy~

Lady Jess said...

Oh, I wish you had both been there also. :) Yes, they did win. (YEAH!) The final score was 65 to 29, I think. Do you guys know if you will be able to go tomorrow?

Diane said...

Very Fun Moll! So very cool. Hope you get to go to more games. I miss you!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Tomorrow? Is there a game tomorrow? We probably will not be able to go to the out of town games, with work and Nicks school as well, we would not get off in time to travel and get there in time..But ANY that are near or in Chico, we are sooo there!
=)

Anonymous said...

Ben looks so young in pics sometimes.