And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Sister Is In The Hospital! PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!!


Please Please Please Pray!!! My big sister had a lot of pain last night and was taken to the hospital where they discovered that she had an Ovarian cyst that had ruptured and she had internal bleeding!! She was taken into surgery and they did what they could to fix the problem and she was given several blood transfusions...She has been out of surgery for about two hours now...She is still in pain and they are thinking that maybe there is more to it and they might have to go back in for another surgery. She is not yet in stable condidtion, so PLEASE I commission you to prayer!!!!!!! For my sister and her husband and the doctors to have wisdom and for my sisters five children who are staying with friends through this time. My sister is in North Carolina and it is so hard to be so far away when something this scary is happening. I know that my sister is in the Lords hands, but I ask that you call on Him for her health in this time. Oh Lord please have your way and if it is your will please heal my sister completely and hold her close Father!
In His Faithful arms, and more grateful then you know for each and every prayer! - Moll<><

13 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi Molly, This is Morgan (my grandparents are Bill and Nancy) and I've been reading both yours and Analene's blogs. I will definitely be praying for you. Thank you for this post and please keep us updated.
I pray that by His stripes she is healed!

Ashley said...

I will be praying!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Our whole family will be praying!!!!!!! Please keep us all updated!!!!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

I will...as soon as I know anything new. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! EVERY ONE IS SO PRECIOUS!

Diane said...

Praying....

Mommy Reg said...

I know you know but we are still praying hard for your family.
{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Unknown said...

Our family is praying...
(our daughter is a friend of Mattie's)

Lady Jess said...

Mattie told me. Wow, I will most definitely be asking for God's hands in this.

ShelleyJo said...

Hi, Molly
This is ShelleyJo, a friend of Diane's. I have been following your blog and Analene's too.
I have been praying since I got the word yesterday, and even in the night.
I just picture her sweet family's pics and yours and pray again!
God is faithful and able to do exceedlingly above what we can think to ask. And we are asking total miracles!

Diane said...

God is good sweets. And he is answering prayers. I pray you are resting now and I hope to talk to you on Wednesday. LOVE YOU GIRL!

Momma Bug said...

I'm not dead YET! Thanks for the prayers - that may be why;-)

On another note, I wish I could be around to see what Molly might post when I DO die! I'm sure it would be very nice - dramatic, but nice;-D

I'll be posting in my own words hopefully tonight.
The Lord certainly has been merciful to me! To Him be glory!!!

In His hand,
Analene

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

Thanks a lot sis!!! I have been worried sick and you talk about me being dramatic!!! You should CALL ME if you are well enough to get on here!!! You try hearing little bits and not being able to have any real answers! Analene!!!!!! If I had not been sooo worried SICK the last few days I would be mad at you!

Momma Bug said...

I am very thankful for your care Molly.
Your prayers, AND that you care enough to post on your blog about me.
Truly, I can't tell you how much that means. I can't think of anyone from home who's called to check on me, besides Charlie and AJ's folks.

I tried to call you twice. I had AJ call you too, and I guess he talked to Nick at that time. I was in a bit of a fog, so I can't tell you what number I tried calling, and it's not like I've been talking to a bunch of other people. I've been sleeping mostly!

When I was in surgery AJ called Mom and Dad, Sally and Jim, Charlie, and you.
Whom he actually talked to I don't know, but please realize you are making some assumptions about what is happening on this end.

I was teasing you about being dramatic (and thanks for making me laugh!) but while the story got somewhat embellished in the retelling, it is true that I was very close to death.
The ER made sure a nurse didn't leave my side because things were that bad before the operation, and needed constant observation.

You are welcome to call any time - your call will never be an imposition to me. Know that I have been meaning to call you too.
I love you lots moll! I prefer that you call me or AJ than worry and wonder.
Why in heavens name HAVEN"T you called?!!

I look forward to talking in person!

Love,
Sis

P.S.
Did you understand that we lost our baby?
That's been a hard thing too.
Love,
me