And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you for all your prayers

Evidently Analene is doing much better now. Thank you everyone for all of your many prayers and support.
Lord Bless all of you!


I am sorry if I have seemed in any way over dramatic, I tend to be that way when I have little news and know only that someone in my family is in critical condition.
No matter what the story is, for ME, this Thanksgiving will be one that I am very GRATEFUL at...
A couple days ago I had to pray just to stay calm because my sister was in critical condition and today I am feeling the support of prayer myself even though the prayers have been for my sister...and I now, know that my sister and her new little one are going to be ok. Please continue to pray for my sister, as she and her family are far from their home and she will have a lot of recovery now. Again, I THANK you sooo much for all of your thoughts and prayers for my sister, even "I" have felt them.
God is soooooo GOOD! Please REJOICE in Him this Thanksgiving! Thank Him for all the people in your lives, their health and all the things that we daily take for granted...even that family member across the table that might just drive you crazy...Thank the Lord for even them, and love them while you can in spite of any differences or imperfections that we all have. Life is short and too dear to live the way that we tend to when it comes to people we love and little things...Lord May You Receive the Glory this Thanksgiving, because EVERY GOOD THING comes from YOU! Love you Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been WORRIED SICK!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad she's okay!!!!!! And Mattie told me about the new little one!

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

thanks emmy!!! =) YES! Praise God!

Diane said...

My prayers are always for you Moll and I am always here for you...but you already now that. You are an encouragement to me with the way you trust Jesus. Your light shines Moll. Keep trusting HIM!

I LOVE YOU.