And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Monday, February 4, 2008

Blogging here I come


Goodness...I have known I should start blogging for a while now...but I never would have guessed that my sister would be the one to get me going and re-interested! lol

Well, here I go... =)

WOW! lol

THIS has got to be one of our LEAST attractive pictures...but I love it anyway! lol Don't kill me sis! lol

1 comment:

2homeschool said...

Oh, I think its great!

I know, she is going to get me into it too. I had one on 360, but she was the only one who ever read it,... when she quit, I gave up... I guess I am going to have to start again!!!

Hey deary, I still have your wedding present sitting on my bedroom floor, I NEED TO COME SEE YOU... My husband will never forgive me for leaving it there so long. Opps!

Anyhow, hope all is well,... ~Heather

ps. My website is
http://2homeschool.googlepages.com/
I LOVED yours, Great pictures, I am jellous, I would have loved to go into photography! I hope your studio 'open house' goes great. Love ya lots ~H