And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last Night! =)


To the Right....
BRANDI!


The Left...
NICK!


Well last night Nick and I and our friends Brandi and Griffin played Tennis until after 10pm!!! We had a blast. We all seem to have laughed our stomachs tired by the end of the night! I had played with Nick yesterday Morning because he did not have work that morning...THEN when Nick went to school my friend Diane and I had a walk planned for the day... We met up and walked AT LEAST 5 miles! We were beat when we got back to
our cars, but had a great time. By the time we were done it was time to pick Nick back up from school...Nick worked on homework and made us dinner...I had planned to clean house but was sooo tired from my walk! I think I got SOME done... WELL.... then Nick and Griff and Brandi all really wanted to play that night...I did too....but MAN! Soooo... we did...and I was beyond wiped out and sore! It was a little painful on my back but not half as bad as I expected it would be (more then normal anyway). We had a good time, but we all pushed ourselves I think...because we have all heard that the nice weather is supposed to be no more for a while and we wanted to get out while we could! We were ALL soo tired, but we played or at least over 2 hours I think maybe a lot more actually???
Nick and my little crappy camera was mean and didn't want to take ANY clear pics no matter what I did...but here are a couple any way.... (I wish my HUGE camera was easy to pull out of no where like our little crappy tempered one...lol....but it is SOOO NOT!) And for takin a quick shot for my blogging...the little THING of a camera will just have to do! =) Thanks Nick for getting us a little travel camera any way...even though neither of us would choose this one again, if we could...lol
Directly below is..........
GRIFF!







Brandi Brought her A game! I was REALLY impressed!
Griffin was FAST!!!! And has a super cool new racket!
Nick is a great teacher, with a stubborn wife! Who is
really VERY GOOD!
I had a blast with these super awesome people! Griffin said I did "SAVAGE" !! I will take that! Sounds like I can actually play ok! Thanks Griff!!! lol =)

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

That sounds like fun Moll!

Thanks for the link to Adventure's in Mommyhood. I was delighted to find out that it is my friend Jamie:-)
What a small world!!
I'm glad you've been enjoying your new friends - they sound like a good bunch.

Love!
Sis