And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I FOUND MY FAVORITE STORE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!


Yes...Just the other day I found out that the sort of store that I could only dream up...EXISTS!!!
I can hardly believe that I have suffered never having found this love of my life!!!
I am not one who likes shopping....I AM ONE who LOVES Interior Decorating/Designing Mags and has a bad fetish (or so my Husband says) with anything that has to do with organizing!! (This does not mean that I have figured out HOW to be good at being organized...Only that anything that does organize is AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL to me, and I want to try it! I love it! I could look at that kind of stuff ALL DAY ANY TIME!!! You name it....no matter where it is... in the house or garage, the bedroom or kitchen, garden or crafts, office or bathroom...If it is organizing stuff......I AM SOOO THERE! I can't get enough of it!
Going to this store was like walking into my Favorite Decor Magazine or Book!!! I wanted to just stay in each room for hours to take in EVERY detail!!!
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are probably wondering where I am talking about....IF NOT...YOU ARE NOT A NICE FRIEND TO HAVE NOT TOLD ME OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!!!
IKEA is the name and AWE +SOME is what that means!
Jen and I went looking for stuff for the studio...
I have to admit, because I am a sore thumb about shopping... I was not at all thrilled that Jen wanted to go someplace for 3 or 4 HOURS!!! I thought...OH my GOSH! One place..why on earth do we need that kind of time..... well folks I will tell you why, as I have now discoverd it....YOU COULD LIVE THERE! THAT"S WHY! I am sure that I did not see close to it all and we were there that whole time! Then we had to leave...(with me looking out the window and saying good bye...no...LITERALLY!) We had our photography Seminar to go to...Which was amazing too! Oh and Analene I got to see Katie there!!! We sat next to one another! She is as pretty as she ever was and it was CRAZY to see her there!!! Especially because I can not even remember the last time that I saw Katie it was so long ago! She I am sure would want me to say HI to you sis...so, HI!
Well..The seminar did not get over until at least 11pm....so I did not get to bed until almost 2am...then back up early (for me anyway OK NICK!!!! lol ) =) for work at my other job, that is probably my second favorite store.
I am sore from doing a Step and Sculpt class at the gym on MONDAY!!!! What an out of shape girl I am! Any way...OUCH...It hurts to breath and to move my legs!!! Soooo Silly! My back will not allow me to sit here and fill you ladies in any longer....so for now...That's about it. I love you guys! =)

4 comments:

The Diane Story said...

so I am SO jealous that you got to spend that much time at IKEA! I too LOVE that store. And I think we just found one more thing in common too, cause I am a freak with organizing stuff too! Containers, boxes, you know anything like that and I got nuts! LOL. We should take a trip to IKEA sometime with the boys!

Momma Bug said...

I can hardly see because I'm laughing so hard - you are HILARIOUS!

When I say your heading, I said "IKEA."
And I have to agree with you - it's probably good there's not one closer, though it IS very sad!
When AJ took me to Portland last Summer, we spent hours and hours there furnishing our house. That's where we got our dressers, closet, buffet, cabinets for the laundry room...
And then there's the candles!
I love it too!!!
Thanks for making my day:-)
I love you!
-Sis

Momma Bug said...

"tag" you're it!

Come see rules on my site.

I love you!

SarahJane said...

Hi there Molly! I have had fun reading your blogs. It looks like the Lord has blessed you and your marriage. I had to comment on this post though, cause I made my first visit to the IKEA a few months ago, and agree that it is a pretty fun place. Good thing that it isn't very close to us....it is here in Portland, but not real easy to get to. :)
Blessings,
Sarah