And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SO MUCH FUN!!!


So, My sweet husband has bought us some rackets and some tennis balls and took me to the park to play the other night and try them out. He has decided that since we seem to think that it is a lot of fun (in spite not knowing any rules or how to play) we are going to take a class this April! I am so looking forward to that!
Well, tonight our friends Griff and Brandi went out with us to play...we just got back home and it is 10:30 we had SOOO much fun! I have not laughed that HARD in soo long! My goodness! I totally nailed Brandi on accident when I was trying to hit Nick a hard one! I felt soo bad! But Brandi, she shook it off like nothing! She is a tough one!
I have had a lot of new things going on. God is opening and closing a lot of chapters in my life AND Nick and my life. It is exciting and adventurous and we are eager to see what plans God has for us as this new year goes on.
Nick and I are LOVING our new church SOOOOO MUCH! We both look forward to Sundays. Already I am seeing so much growth and new friendships and it is so beautiful how God chooses to draw us close both to one another and to Himself. What a marvelous God We serve!!!!
I wish I took some pics from tonight to put on here...I am to tired to explain, but we really had soo much fun. I have been having some bad days with my back and even sitting here is really a challenge, yet we went for it tonight anyway and the Lord was sooo awesome to let me play and enjoy myself! I took a lot of Advil but it was not seeming to work and I wondered if I would be able to play much...I was so blessed...it just felt like a gift to be able to. To forget the stresses of the day and how long it had been and to laugh with friends super HARD! =) Thank you Lord!
tomorrow will be a big day, and so I think I will not try to hard to be creative or write much more then, just that...what we did tonight, because it was so much fun! =) Hope you all had a wonderful day! Sounds like my little loves, nieces and nephews were AWESOME! and I We are soooooo PROUD of them for how WELL they listened to momma today! Way to go little loves!!!
uncle Nick and I love you soooo SOOOO soooo SUPER much! Oh and we wanted to know if you guys could update the pictures on our fridge! We would love to see what knew things you are learning and see what new shapes and things you are creatively drawing!!! Miss you all! Love you Much Much MUCH!

3 comments:

The Diane Story said...

I am SOOOO glad we are going to church together and glad you guys are excited about going. I know Nate and I look forward to Sundays too. Our church family is already SUCH a blessing, and you my friend, are a lovely lady who I look forward to growing friendship with! Love you!

Momma Bug said...

I LOVE YOU MOLLY!

The little Bugs are excited to help out your fridge:-)

Glad you had such a nice evening - sounds like a break you needed/

How's Uncle Nicks tooth?

Love you too Uncle!

Love, Sis

Momma Bug said...

P.S.
I love your leaf picture!!!
You are SO creative - I'm getting all inspired to try some new things with the camera!