And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Sunday, February 24, 2008

the last two days readers digest version... (aka...a quick sum of the last two days)


To the left Nick is reading with Elly and the right, is the boys, ummm, being boys! =)
We went to
Char and Hannah's and had a blast reading/playing with Judah and Elly! We had an amazing night of sharing with Char and Hannah and even got to visit with Jon too! =)
Below and to the right is Judah, thinking "Auntie Molly is silly!" I am pretty sure...lol LOL! Just look at his face! lol...Judah is so much fun! We were smelling the flowers on the table here I think, but Judah acted like I was the only one in this picture! Thanks Judah! lol Man I love this little man! sooooooo MUCH! (DO not miss Elly's cutest smile EVER either!)



CHARLIE HANNAH ELLY JUDAH!!! WE ADORE YOU! Thank you for a night to remember always, and we so look forward to getting together more often! Hannah and I are going to start making bread together! CRAZY huh! ME! lol Can't wait!
.............................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................




Next was Feb 23erd! Melissa's Birthday!!! Yeah sis!
She is our beautiful sister who has been going through a lot of big, challenging and awesome changes! Way to go Melissa! We couldn't be more proud of her....
We had SUCH a WONDERFUL FAMILY NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN FOR HER BIRTHDAY!
We started the night good and hungry...(for Nick and I) it was the first time eating at 5th Street stake house! It was sooo GOOD! wow! =)
To the right...
dun dun
TA DAAAAAAAH.......
The HIGHTOWER LADIES!!!!
We ended the night laughing all of us together in the car and being super silly! I think Melissa and Nick and I maybe Mom too, sand bingo was his name OH! ? LOL It was so nice being with the family and seeing Melissa smile again! Dad and Nick both got filet mignon...I had some Chicken dish that I can't pronounce and Melissa got some sort of prawns dish thinger...and Mom...hmmm...I don't really remember...same as Nick I think and Dad I guess...lol =)
We laughed and talked and enjoyed one another! =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! We LOVE YOU SIS!!!!!


Melissa would KILL ME, if she saw these picture on here!!! lol We were havin fun being the silly sisters for Nicks picture!

3 comments:

Momma Bug said...

Too Fun! You're AWESOME sis!!
Wow - you'll have a domestic skill I certainly don't have if you learn how to make bread!!!

We're putting mom on the plane tomorrow afternoon. Had a great time with her all to ourselves:-)
I look forward to catching up later in the week. I love you!

-Sis

Momma Bug said...

P.S. 5th St Steakhouse is our all time, hands-down favorite!

The Diane Story said...

Miss Molly. You look SO beautiful in these pictures! I miss you. I went to 5th street for the first time about six months ago. It was amazing!

Missed you today!