And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hmmmm...


Well...we had a nice dinner with friends Nate and Diane last night, Diane cooked a wonderful dinner! We had a long day today... We were both tired, but could not resist one of our favorite things to do now...play Tennis with Griff and Brandi...sooo.....of course we did...we played again even though it was cold and my back was screaming...still is actually...but it was soo much fun! It always is! Brandi has an awesome serve that I am trying to figure out...Griffin is so fast...actually BOTH our guys are sooo fast! and low, right over the net! Brandi and I were saying tonight how we have to step it up a notch or else they are going to out rank us...the good thing is that we can always brake up into teams , either us girls playing and the guys...or guy gal against guy gal...either way we all have a lot of fun and play until our legs start to give out. My back is insane right now though and so I am still poppin the Advil hopin it might help a bit.... oh well...
Tomorrow is going to be AWESOME...Nick and I are off to visit with my insanely cool Brother and his family after work and school... We probably will not get out to their place as early as we would like...but we can hardly wait to see them! I am sure that both the kids have grown MORE since the last time. Hannah always cooks amazing and healthy too! Char is about the best Brother any person could hope or wish to have! I am really excited about tomorrow...it will help us get through the long day! Maybe I can grab some pics while we are there to make tomorrows blog a little more fun then this one! lol =)
Hey I am working on it ok! lol Thanks for readin any way! =)
All our Love! Brandi, Griffin and Nick in my amazingly bleary pictures! =)

2 comments:

The Diane Story said...

I love reading your updates. I need to write one again tooo. Hope your night at your brothers is awesome!

2homeschool said...

I love tennis. We have a tennis court here if you feel like coming and visiting. I don't think I know where my racket is, but the kids would probably have fun watching mommy chase a ball. And I do mean chase.

I am sorry your back hurts. Have a good CHIROPRACTOR? Sorry, occupational hazard.

Love, ~H