And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Monday, February 18, 2008

My Today =)



Well.... =)
I have just gotten back from a nice long at "least" 5 mile walk with my new pal Diane! I am sooo proud of us! =)
It was a great walk..I had an awesome time talking with Diane and enjoying the day.I am sure we will feel it the next couple days (which is really lame I know!) but hey! WE DID it, and I am proud and I am sure we will keep it up. Which excites me very much!
Nick is cooking for me right now! How cool is that! We got to see more of each other today, and that was great! I had so many things I was going to blog about, and I can not not not think or gather my thoughts right now...so I think I will give it a go later....
Guess until then... Hope "you're?" havin a great day! lol
Does Blogging ever feel more normal? I can not get the flow of it yet...lol
I totally should have grabbed a picture with Diane, so that I am not just posting a random picture from whenever...next time I guess...I love how my Sis, puts pics from their day or week up regularly, I love SEEING not JUST reading about her days! Your my Blogging hero Sis! lol =)


LOOK HERE! A PICTURE FROM TODAY! lol
.................................................dundundunDUN...... Here is our Dinner...ALL NICK! Well done baby! It tasted super good too!!! The Asparagus was my FAVORITE! He did them soooo GOOD!!!! =) HEY! look at THAT!....A PICTURE FROM TODAY!!! lol Better already! lol =)

3 comments:

2homeschool said...

I must be a natural ‘blogger’, it comes very natural for me. On the other hand, holding my tongue/fingers can be another trick. :-)

Momma Bug said...

Hi Sis!
I love getting to see your pictures! You deffinately have to keep posting more:-)
We (me and AJ)would love to have a couple pitures of upper park - maybe in the early morning, or twilight?
Keep snapping!

Thanks for the confidence, but I'm not feeling too fluid with my blogging abilities yet either. For one thing, I'm not exactly sure what I want my blog to be. I like to be chatty in order to keep family and friends current in our lives, but I'd also like to post blogs that are edifying in the walk of other God-fearing gals.
I'll keep honing it in I guess - and YOU seem to be quite good yourself! I'm impressed at how well you express yourself in the written word:-)
Love you!
Sis

The Diane Story said...

I love your recaps of the day. And yes, we were silly not to grab some pics in the park...next time! When the weather is good again I think we should try upper park like by the cross or something. That way we get some variety in our walks! I love you missy!