And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Friday, February 8, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRR!



FROG SAYING HI! lol
....Well, I was very upset today...I found some songs by Kerk Franklin that I love on U tube and must not have saved it right...I got it on my site and was very happy to listen to it...well, I got home later today and found that it had changed to another thing, that was perfectly horrible against my God! I am so sorry if anyone played it! I think I have changed what I need to, so that this does not happen again...however I will be keeping a close eye on it! Be warned everyone, be very careful and double check if you put anything off U tube on your blog that you have the settings right? We shall see...please let me know if you see anything other then kirk franklin for now, I want to see if I fixed the problem. Thanks guys! Again...I am so sorry

1 comment:

2homeschool said...

I am sorry. Yeah, computers are like that. Right now it looks right, if that helps. To answer your earlyer question... My dad is a chiropractor and that thing in his hand is a activatior, it gives a high impact to a very small point and puts bones back in alignment without having to hand adjust people.