And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long days



Well, today was a very long day, but that seems to be the norm with Nick working extra hard LONG hours and me staying pretty busy as well. It is hard to find time for one another that is not about something else. I am trying to learn not to place all my days burdens or "things" I feel the need to explode and talk about just because I need to talk, right at Nicks feet when he gets home from an extremely LONG, hard working day... I don't know how he does it and yet I want him to be my hero at the end of MY LONG day too! My sweet husband, he is patient, but when it comes to waiting for him to take a safe breath at home I am not. Tonight, my goal is to figure out a couple things that I can do or think of to help me remember when I eagerly await him at the door, that he NEEDS time at home TOO, like I DO.
Any way...
I worked a rather uneventful day today, felt achy and needed to go to the grocery store anyway...the LAST thing I wanted to do...
I want to think more joyfully, and I am working on it...
Today as I got into the beater car that I had (because on Nicks commute to Red Bluff days he takes our nice car)..well, I was thinking about an old man and his wife that I chatted with in the grocery store...I could hear them pleasantly acknowledging what a nice young woman I was on my way out...as I walked to our beater car, I thought, what would they think if they saw me getting into this car, would they assume I had little, or was a "poor" girl... then I thought, what would I say if that were the case...it was then (in my strange always wondering and running mind), that I realized that I would say..."No Sr. You are mistaken, I am the richest young woman that there is, you just have not met my husband, to know it." My mind kept on as it often does when I day dream with out even knowing it...onto, how cool it was that I could say that and say it in my heart not just for show...like I sometimes feel the car can be (in the bad way)...I worry about a client not taking me seriously if they saw me driving it...I have even worried about whether the people at the video store saw what I drove up in..(what would they think of me? would they think less?)..ect... It is funny how things can take us over, even make us forget WHY WE ARE SOOO RICH! In Christ I am so fully rich, He gave me my husband, and although we have much to learn about serving one another and showing how much we care in daily (even busy day ways)...My husband is still even more then ever, the greatest gift I have ever known. God is sooo good JUST simply for giving me my HUSBAND! Not to MENTION so many other daily things that He graciously provides for us.

3 comments:

2homeschool said...

Don't worry Miss Molly. We all feel that way some times. I am sure, this is where I am supose to give some sage old advice, that I learned in my 9 years of Marriage... either, I havn't any, or I am to Brain dead to think of something off the cuff. I had a long day too... Just check out my blog for the day. Oh, when you get to someones blog, click on the 'save as favoret' button (mine is a star with a plus sign) then you can look it up in your favorets next time you want to go back, Hope that helps. Yeap, much better with computer advice then marriage advice I am afraid.

Love
~H

Momma Bug said...

Hey!
I liked the black and red, but this is MUCH easier to read!!

Love the pics!

-Sis

The Diane Story said...

I loved your thoughts Molly. And I think you are an amazing young women too! Love ya.