And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Thursday, February 7, 2008


Well this morning started out well. Jen and I had a meeting with a potential bride, who happily and easily booked our best package. We are now OVER booked (meaning not just Saturdays) in the month of June. =) Hmm.. I was very proud of myself today... I woke up with a horrid Migraine and it lasted until what felt like a bottle of Advil later and a whole day of no help from the Advil...until tonight...the cool part is, IN SPITE of this...AND my husband NOT being home until later tonight, I WENT to the gym! You might think big deal....BUT IT WAS! I am very out of shape...I did a kick boxing class and found out very quickly that I am not in the shape I was a few years ago, when I did a lot of kick boxing and LOVED it at the college.... I was sooo beat and soooo much more sweaty then I have ever been...EVER! It was sooo funny looking the instructor in the eyes in the HUGE mirrors in front of us, as I tried to keep up...both of us laughed a couple times... I don't believe as some girls in the class do, in pretending to punch the air...for a good work out, the trick is punching the air or whatever you may be, but the hard one being the air...lol....as though it was something and having enough control and force to work a number of the right muscles....lol.... well, I have a LOT of catching up to do...Jen ended up being at the class too...we started laughing at the same time, when we were doing TONS of squats and kicks...we both thought at probably the same time even...."this is Familiar! Weddings???...then Jen said, every time she squatted, she thought....WEDDINGS THIS SEASON!!!!...WEDDINGS THIS SEASON!!!...ECT ECT again and again! lol Sorry if you don't get it...it is just that feeling those exact muscles was a total reminder how much we sooo DO THAT when we are photographing all day...Jen made it positive (as I will try harder to do IN THIS way next time) and thought of how we need to get those muscles worked now, so we don't have BURNING thighs and whatnot for days, after our first wedding for this new year...lol
Let's see, so Nick came striate over when he could...and it ended up being after my hour of intense concentration and PAIN! lol... I was walking out to my car or walking Jen to hers I guess...when Nick pulled up.. I was sooo sweaty and my hear was damp and my face was bright red...maybe that is why Nick understood! lol I offered to watch him work out...I guess that didn't sound like as much fun to Nick, but him leaving me, to go work out later, did not sound good to me at all...so we just called it a night.....and went home, Me AND HIM happy to just relax!
Nick and I are working a lot right now, on praying TOGETHER everyday....So we read together and then we prayed together and now, as I write this, my husband who can fall asleep faster then anyone I know....grrrr.....IS FAST ASLEEP right "snoring" lol =) Next to me!
he he
well..Lord bless you , I am off to lay here and TRY to get some sleep! (I do not easily fall asleep, no matter HOW tired! =) Of course! ) He gets up at 5am though so I have no room to complain...He needs it! I could never ever do that, even if I COULD get to sleep! =)
That is My hard working MAN!!!! =) Bigger smile then you can do with your keyboard! =)

No comments: