And the GREATEST of these is LOVE

And the GREATEST of these is LOVE
Happy Valentines Day! Rememeber Gods love is the GREATEST LOVE of ALL! Thank you Lord!

US

US

Thursday, February 14, 2008

LOVE....Happy Valntines Day! =)

I woke up to beautiful petals all over our bed...followed them to a wonderful love note and bottle of wine. My husband is so good to me! I couldn't believe it! Thank you my sweet Man!


Happy Valentines DAY!
May the Lord BLESS you no matter where you are at in life.
KNOW YOUR LOVED!
Gods love is sooo GREAT... It is through my husband that He shows ME the most...But if you are not in this place in your life, know that the God who gave me a husband that I think the WORLD of, if the same GOD that LONGS TO HOLD YOU CLOSE and bless you RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE AT!!! =)
Trust that Truth! God is faithful, He is LOVE, the true word. His love is without condition and PERFECT! His LOVE is there FOR YOU!
You were the JOY set before HIM when he lade down His LIFE for YOU!
Praise Him and give Him the glory and HONOR DUE to HIS Powerful name!!!!!
Be still and KNOW He is GOD! Laugh with him today. Know that His arms are the very place your heart can find hope, peace and TRUE LOVE! May the Lord BLESS YOU this day, when people show their love in so many ways around us... May we KNOW that HIS LOVE IS the first and real deal. HE IS LOVE!
Have a blessed day and let no other signs of affection around you today, take the joy of KNOWING GOD ADORES AND L O V E S YOU away from you!
YOU ARE LOVED BY THE ONE WHO IS LOVE!

3 comments:

2homeschool said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

How is Uncle Nick's tooth?

Do you know how discusting it is that you guys still have time for exersizing? Outragious! Its almost been 6 years since I have been to a gym. Maybe someday.

Hope you back is doing better, Missy.

Good job on the valentine Nick!

~H

Momma Bug said...

Yah, what is that about anyway? Trying to make the other guys look flakey?!!

Way to go!

Love you both,
Sis

Uncle and Auntie Hightower <>< said...

LOL... I love you guys!
and I sure do love that Man of mine!
lol =)
Hey don't feel bad...He made ME look flakey!!! ("I"sure think anyway!)lol